Why skins so expensive?
Lol i like the legendary cosmetics but they're not worth 1000 auric cells. Not even close. Why do they charge us so much for cosmetics? That's kinda lame tbh. I wanted to buy a claudette cosmetic to synergize with the anniversary headpiece. However, I know I will regret it later on so I won't.
I'd like to hear what you guys think about the prices of cosmetics in this game.
Comments
The legendary cosmetics are 1000 cells because of their very rare tag, nothing else.
Since it's all licensed, you'd have to ######### on Konami and not BHVR.
If people would stop buying it, they wouldn't make it.
RMT in games is like the auction house in an MMORPG like FF11 or WoW. Someone sets the price to what they think someone will pay and somebody buys it. The next person selling an item see's what the last person paid and decides to sell their item for more. Someone buys it. The cycle just goes on and on.