Thank you devs <3
I am a legacy player, i worked very hard to earn it at the time (stayed up till 8 am grinding), that bloodweb was hell.
To others who lost their's in loss of progress i am here to tell you that ur all big owners to never forget that, and im also sorry
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Not sure what you mean with me being a big owner?
You mean i owned something big? Cause yeah.
lol, it was a compliment! I try to friend all other legacy players cuz they all so good
dont worry in some time they will back off from this promise just like they did with event skins
Still don't understand, but okay.
Yes, most of it is a win.
You wouldn't be so happy right now if you lost your legacy from a bug and you're unable to get it back.
I wouldn't, thanks sherlock