Struggle failing?

When I was on hook this most recent round, I was struggling on second stage, and consistently so, not skipping any struggle keys, but then I just died anyways about 20% into the phase.

Is this an issue for anyone else? I think it may have been triggered by one of teammates finding a crown/one spawning because it certainly was not me messing up struggle, I would have known, but still this is very frustrating and I hope that whatever causes it is fixed.

Comments

  • Are you on console? Because fps drops caused by in-fame actions causing struggling survivors to die is commonplace on console. I play on PS4. Whether it be searching a chest, a perk being revealed on the HUD, revealinb GF etc

  • @Onyx_Blue said:

    Are you on console? Because fps drops caused by in-fame actions causing struggling survivors to die is commonplace on console. I play on PS4. Whether it be searching a chest, a perk being revealed on the HUD, revealinb GF etc

    No, PC with no frame drops. Should have reported all of that but I couldn't find the bug reporting tab on the forum. I'm sorry to hear y'all experience that, this game is f'd.