Dam this advent, I'd play killer if it wasn't for their new wait times
When do survivors actually start doing gens instead of racing by them looking for hidden treasure?
When do survivors actually start doing gens instead of racing by them looking for hidden treasure?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like the best time to play killer if survivors are treasure hunting instead of doing gens.
Queue times are ridiculously long
Reminds me of the hallowed blight event last halloween. I wasnt being gen rushed at the start because survivors wanted that putrid nectar. I hope whatever early game phase the devs are coming up with is similar. At least provides the M1 killers time to catch survivors before 3 gens pop.
Had one event where the killer gave up killing to show the survivors locations LMAO.
Thank goodness I've got CIV 6 free on another event week from a certain provider, when do things go back to normal so I can just have semi-competent solo survivor team mates (like myself) ?
I play survivor, i instantly get in. I play killer, takes 5-10 min.
It'll go back to normal, worry not, same as new killer releases. Just as the chaos that is guaranteed with the coming storm, so too are the clear skies shortly after.