About this whole discriminating and sexism thing...
You guys do realise you have been playing a game involving mutilation and murder right? Like, you have been chainsawing and hooking people for a few years now, so why all of a sudden have most of you turned into a SJW and throwing a tantrum over some ghost booty?
I am not even trying to bait at this point, I just want to understand the mind set of, "Yeah, slashing this Meg in the back with a bone club is fine, but how dare you show too much ankle of a dead Asian women!"
Comments
You're all being trolled by those people, just FYI - assuming it's even more than one person. And I, like them, will sit back and laugh.
This game is sexist because I popped a boner to a ghost chick.
That pretty much the summary to those complaint threads.
Like did we forget about Hag? She has a more horrifying story then the Spirit and shows even more skin.
Honestly it's just pathetic.
The Hag has been making me pretty horny since her release tbh
I have seen a LOT of kinky stuff with the huntress too and lets leave it at that ok?
Remind me of a "no tobacco mod" on Steam, where the OP was being cringy as ######### for hours, repeatting it again and again.
Just to, when there was enought triggered peoples in the thread because he was playing dumb, just to drop a :
"No tobacco tobacco, burrito burrito :'D "
Good ol' internet for y'a ahah.
You filthy degenerate.
I love you even more now.
Aces have the finest taste in women amirite?
User name checks out.
Frankly whoever finds something sex-related in the new killer is a creep.
Oh please , dare telling me you wouldn't smash.
I'd rather get smashed by the Huntress ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She looks legal to me tho.
You know stuff they dont?
She reminds me way too much of my ex-wife.
All this anti sexism nowadays.... I cant take it seriously anymore tbh
Side note: let them go crucify Michael Angelo's work and see how far they get lol
Not like she's boobing people to death.
10/10 kinky.
Also, people are just trolling. I've seen this same thing on literally every game forum I've been on.