Ghostface is weird because I believe the rights are split between the rights for the mask (which BHVR got) and rights for the costume/character (which they didnt got at first and because of that he uses that leather suit and a whole different identity from the films and the series).
Not very sure and if someone can confirm, deny or add to what I said it would be very appreciated.
Second try round, got crowned and this time got two kills (just incase killing was a condition) but yet again, no crowned Ghostface. Kinda disappointed but it's understandable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody has said he isn't licensed, it's just a different kind of license.
Don't quote me on this, but i believe the mask is what's licensed?
And the rest isn't?
So putting a Crown behind his head might not be permitted?
Again, don't take this as the truth.
I'll try now, will report back soon.
Ghostface is weird because I believe the rights are split between the rights for the mask (which BHVR got) and rights for the costume/character (which they didnt got at first and because of that he uses that leather suit and a whole different identity from the films and the series).
Not very sure and if someone can confirm, deny or add to what I said it would be very appreciated.
Thanks mate!
Can confirm that Ghostface does NOT get crown, unless it is somewhat bugged.
Found it just as you commented, sadly he doesn't receive one.
Did you try it twice? I didn't get my crown with Jake until the second attempt.
Damn, thanks for trying though.
I'll try again
No worries, I'll have an extra attempt just incase it's bugged for some reason.
You're doing the real work! ๐
Second try round, got crowned and this time got two kills (just incase killing was a condition) but yet again, no crowned Ghostface. Kinda disappointed but it's understandable.
@Orion @2ndBusiestmusicnerd
Thanks dude, I know others would do the same for me.