Zarina's crown
I just escaped from a game with the crown and got the unlocked crown achievement. The thing is, I was awarded with Jeff if they gave it to him, but I was not awarded with zarina. Is it a bug or does zarina not have a crown? A greeting.
Comments
YES, ME TOO BUT THIS HAPPENED WITH ASHLEY WILLIAMS. ITS A BUG? or is because he does not have a head slot?
Ash is a licensed character, the crowns are not available for licensed characters :)
He is a licensed character.
I didn’t get rewarded one with Yui. Idk why...
i have made some research and yeah, you can get it only if your are not playing licenced characters.
LICENCED CHARACTERS: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Licensed_Characters
This wiki is better: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Category:Licensed_Characters
yes sure, so is this a bug? because on the trailer and in the gamenotes it doesnt say anything about not playing licenced characters.
The devs probably figured everyone knew by now that they can't just attach cosmetics to licensed characters due to, well, licensing.
did u escape?
Sometimes it just doesn't give it to you. I had to escape as Ace 3 times before I unlocked the crown.
Got it as zarina first try so you can get it for zarina