I call her Heather, because it's her name most of the third game. But timelinewise it's more appropriate to call her Cheryl because of the Silent Hill 3 finale.
Lol I don't know any of the SH games but I'd like to do them but they're on PS1/PS2 so it's kinda hard to find them legit :/
I feel like you can still find Silent Hill 3 on PC and maybe even Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 4 (because they were officially ported but sadly aren't sold on any platforms like Steam, GOG, Origin etc.) somewhere on torrents probably. Also Silent Hill: Homecoming is selling on Steam (or at least was selling) so you can definitely find it in some steam-key stores.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always call her Heather :P
Cheryl
Cheryl because of the first game
in the ending scene of SH3 she said that she will use Cheryl as her name... so i call her Cheryl
Lol I don't know any of the SH games but I'd like to do them but they're on PS1/PS2 so it's kinda hard to find them legit :/
I call her Heather, because it's her name most of the third game. But timelinewise it's more appropriate to call her Cheryl because of the Silent Hill 3 finale.
I feel like you can still find Silent Hill 3 on PC and maybe even Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 4 (because they were officially ported but sadly aren't sold on any platforms like Steam, GOG, Origin etc.) somewhere on torrents probably. Also Silent Hill: Homecoming is selling on Steam (or at least was selling) so you can definitely find it in some steam-key stores.
Cheryl, because it sounds better and because I have yet to play any of the silent hill games
Heather for me!