See you survivors in game!
to celebrate the anniversary i'll be playing Demogorgon all day (with some PH and Deathslinger mixed in for variety), if you see the nametag "The Anniversary Demodog" then be happy knowing you played with me today!
Quick little edit, i'll also be using the names "The Anniversary Cowboy" and "The Anniversary Conehead" when i'm playing Deathslinger and PH, just so you guys don't get confused
Edit: just got my first PH 4k with a perfect 8 stacks of STBFL, i'm gonna end my session there, better to end it on a high note then on a low as I always say
Comments
What platform are you on?
PC
Darn it, I was gonna say "See you in the fog" but I'm an Xbox Scrub🥴
Nooooo i am on PS4. :(
feelsbadman
Me too!
HIGH FIVE:D
Awww I like playing against Demo :(
- a PS4 scrub