THE ANNIVERSARY IS HERE HOLY #########
YESSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was there an update or is this entirely server-side?
server sided I think
Yeah, im playing my first game of survivor in months and was surprised by the new screen and gens and was like, man survivor games feel so much different to killer lol.
of course after doing the only 2 gens, 2 hook saves and 2 survivor pick up, 2 died and the last guy starting working with the killer. Yup, going back to killer, survivors are a bunch of back stabbing #########~
Woohoo. Ballooned hooks and gens and goldy loading screens. And ?
Main Menu with confettis
Gold item in bloodweb for 103% more bloodpoints all players (Gateau)
that's all i saw for now
New thing where you can get "Crowned" by M1ing a podium in the map
I think this was premature. I escaped with the crown and got nothing.
Only one podium?
There's more than one podium, but I'm not sure how many. Last trial there were two.
Thanks dude! Hopping into my first game now so hope it's good.