Pyramid Head cage bug?

So is it supposed to be that a survivor doesn’t get BT, DS, Adrenaline, WGLF Stacks (person who unhooked) when removed from the cage? Literally all these Pyramid Heads will put a survivor in the cage then run right to the cage and camp. They know the survivors can’t get DS or BT so the rest of the team is supposed to just let their teammate die because the killer resorts to strategically standing in front of the caged survivor? If it counts as a HOOKED state then make it so for the rest of the perks.

Or am I asking for too much? I play both survivor and killer but once I notified that it seemed kind of off.

Comments

  • Yes, Yes it is. (except Adrenaline that should technically work)

  • @Milo said:

    Yes, Yes it is. (except Adrenaline that should technically work)

    How are ANTI TUNNELING perks too much? I’m genuinely curious. I’m not a survivor main either, and why shouldn’t I get WGLF stocks when killers get there 2x bloodpoints like it’s nothing

  • @silvio00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378498#Comment_1378498

    How are ANTI TUNNELING perks too much? I’m genuinely curious. I’m not a survivor main either, and why shouldn’t I get WGLF stocks when killers get there 2x bloodpoints like it’s nothing

    Any hook related perks dont work for killer also

  • @silvio00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378498#Comment_1378498

    How are ANTI TUNNELING perks too much? I’m genuinely curious. I’m not a survivor main either, and why shouldn’t I get WGLF stocks when killers get there 2x bloodpoints like it’s nothing

    pop goes the weasel, bbq, blood echo, furtive chase, and monsterous shrine all are no good to PH when using the cage. (yes the last does REQUIRE a hook in the basement and if PH uses cage then it is useless) survivior: WGLF, DS, BT, we'll make it, deliverance, camraderie all are messed up in some way by a cage.... I might have missed one or two perks that are affected by PH's cage and no saboteur is not affected.

  • The problem lies where this killer can tunnel and camp like no other killer can. They literally made a killer specifically for tunneling and camping

  • @silvio00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1385380#Comment_1385380

    The problem lies where this killer can tunnel and camp like no other killer can. They literally made a killer specifically for tunneling and camping

    I mean I dont really blame you for thinking that but I personally disagree. Yes tunneling and camping is easier than on most killers (maybe bubba is better at defending hooks and getting multiple downs), but the same way of playing the game still goes. Dont unhook people being camped. Do gens and leave. Sucks to be that one guy but dont reward the killer. And as someone said. Pop, bbq (2x blood points), and a lot of other hook perks does not work for ph either when he uses the cage. Personally I do think "We're Gonna Live Forevert" should work since its a perk that litterally does nothing gameplay wise.

    But yes, leave your team mate to die. Play as if you were playing vs a facecamping bubba. If you cant remove him from the cage within 10 seconds of him getting there and you start hearing pyramid heads terror radius. Its time to let that guy die. His game is over but you should still have the time to get everyone else out.

  • yup he can tunnel and camp cage even more if u stepped in his blood pool and he hooked u instead of cage next time u downed he can insta cage you again not even need to pick you up so that blood pool not even resetting . So i guess thats what devs wanted: no counter play 115% speed killer which can remove window or pallet looping (you just hoping he will miss his wave attack) also good camping + tunneling killer without any chance for save that person once u stepped in pool . Exhaustion not reset , borrowed time or decisive nope , even adrenaline what a great balanced (no) killer

  • @Reaver_Raziel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393549#Comment_1393549

    I mean I dont really blame you for thinking that but I personally disagree. Yes tunneling and camping is easier than on most killers (maybe bubba is better at defending hooks and getting multiple downs), but the same way of playing the game still goes. Dont unhook people being camped. Do gens and leave. Sucks to be that one guy but dont reward the killer. And as someone said. Pop, bbq (2x blood points), and a lot of other hook perks does not work for ph either when he uses the cage. Personally I do think "We're Gonna Live Forevert" should work since its a perk that litterally does nothing gameplay wise.

    But yes, leave your team mate to die. Play as if you were playing vs a facecamping bubba. If you cant remove him from the cage within 10 seconds of him getting there and you start hearing pyramid heads terror radius. Its time to let that guy die. His game is over but you should still have the time to get everyone else out.

    Do gens and leave you say? More like do gens and get hit by NOED as it is an extremely balanced perk and clearly doesn't reward killers for camping and not defending generators

  • @silvio00 said:

    So is it supposed to be that a survivor doesn’t get BT, DS, Adrenaline, WGLF Stacks (person who unhooked) when removed from the cage? Literally all these Pyramid Heads will put a survivor in the cage then run right to the cage and camp. They know the survivors can’t get DS or BT so the rest of the team is supposed to just let their teammate die because the killer resorts to strategically standing in front of the caged survivor? If it counts as a HOOKED state then make it so for the rest of the perks.

    Or am I asking for too much? I play both survivor and killer but once I notified that it seemed kind of off.

    If y'all get hook activated perks, then sending players to a cage should also activate BBQ, Pop goes the weasel, etc..

  • @SurvJoe said:

    yup he can tunnel and camp cage even more if u stepped in his blood pool and he hooked u instead of cage next time u downed he can insta cage you again not even need to pick you up so that blood pool not even resetting . So i guess thats what devs wanted: no counter play 115% speed killer which can remove window or pallet looping (you just hoping he will miss his wave attack) also good camping + tunneling killer without any chance for save that person once u stepped in pool . Exhaustion not reset , borrowed time or decisive nope , even adrenaline what a great balanced (no) killer

    Nah... if you're tormented then you will always know when the killer is about to use judgement. There's no reason to use rites near a tormented survivor unless the killer is about to use judgement. Meaning, if you're tormented, and the killer saves it, they are basically giving up their ability to use judgement... I mean, it takes 1 second to use rites, and then judgement has a .3 second delay. So... 1.3 second reaction time to an ability that has a propagation time, too? Not gonna hit a tormented survivor very easily.

    Sending a survivor to a cage also gives up bonuses from perks like BBQ and Pop goes the weasel, which is really bad.

  • @johndeen33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393997#Comment_1393997

    Do gens and leave you say? More like do gens and get hit by NOED as it is an extremely balanced perk and clearly doesn't reward killers for camping and not defending generators

    All I can say is git gut son. In all seriousness I dont meet noed that often because I usually try to get all totems before I leave or just get out as soon as the gates are powered which is very easy to do if the killer camps. It takes 2 minutes to camp someone to death, and it takes 1 minute 20 seconds per gen for a solo survivor and you have three survivors, and it takes 20 seconds to open the exit gates. So it would take about 3 minutes to do all 5 gens and open the gate. Ofc this is without considering the time to travel between each gen and the gates and how long it takes for people to realise that the killer is camping so lets say 4-5 minutes. But at the same time. If it takes less than 2 minutes from the games start for the first person to get downed, then I think your survivor team has bigger problems than camping killers. What I am saying is, yes you are working against the clock. But at worst only 2 people should die. Its 90% of the time altruistic survivors that do this to themselves. They prefer to try to let the guy on the hook escape which usually gives the killer more hooks and rewards the killer for playing like that. Its stupid, its the killer playing on your emotion possibly without intending to, but its something that never works unless the survivors let it.

  • @Reaver_Raziel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1396285#Comment_1396285

    All I can say is git gut son. In all seriousness I dont meet noed that often because I usually try to get all totems before I leave or just get out as soon as the gates are powered which is very easy to do if the killer camps. It takes 2 minutes to camp someone to death, and it takes 1 minute 20 seconds per gen for a solo survivor and you have three survivors, and it takes 20 seconds to open the exit gates. So it would take about 3 minutes to do all 5 gens and open the gate. Ofc this is without considering the time to travel between each gen and the gates and how long it takes for people to realise that the killer is camping so lets say 4-5 minutes. But at the same time. If it takes less than 2 minutes from the games start for the first person to get downed, then I think your survivor team has bigger problems than camping killers. What I am saying is, yes you are working against the clock. But at worst only 2 people should die. Its 90% of the time altruistic survivors that do this to themselves. They prefer to try to let the guy on the hook escape which usually gives the killer more hooks and rewards the killer for playing like that. Its stupid, its the killer playing on your emotion possibly without intending to, but its something that never works unless the survivors let it.

    hahaha, you can't be serious. How are you gonna come at me when you can't even do basic 1st grade math? 1 minute and 20 sec per gen and 5 gens = 3 minutes? Please, if you're gonna argue then at least have an iq of 30.

  • @johndeen33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1396391#Comment_1396391

    hahaha, you can't be serious. How are you gonna come at me when you can't even do basic 1st grade math? 1 minute and 20 sec per gen and 5 gens = 3 minutes? Please, if you're gonna argue then at least have an iq of 30.

    Guessing you are either trolling or incapable of reading. Since I mentioned 3 survivors. Now you do 3 gens in 1 min 20 seconds. And you only have 2 left, with 3 survivors still. Guess how long that takes? Still only 1 min 20 sec. So 1min 20 sec + 1 min 20 sec = 2min 40sec. Plus the 20 seconds it takes to open the exit gates. Guess what that makes? Can you guess it? Don't worry you dont have to guess. Maths exist. 3 minutes.

  • They removed his cage aura reading, cheer up