Trapper Guide
Wanting to learn different strategies as a Trapper? Check out my latest video!
http://youtu.be/IO-MLPqxHM4Considering checking out my YouTube Channel it's much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o9Qld1GObH6AN7jdjP6NQ
Wanting to learn different strategies as a Trapper? Check out my latest video!
http://youtu.be/IO-MLPqxHM4Considering checking out my YouTube Channel it's much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o9Qld1GObH6AN7jdjP6NQ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rule 1: Watch your step.(I learned this the hard way)
As Trapper main. There are some useful stuff like put trap on broken pallets which I never know. Though we already have Otz, a streamer who main trapper, he makes some mad trap setup and big brain play. (so hes my main DBD streamer to watch)
@DudeDelicious I dont think there is a killer streamer who main Clown yet, you should start it.
Trapper Main here decent guide.
Thanks guys for checking it out. It means a lot
I appreciate community stuff like this. I'm gonna give him another try. :3
Np buddy thanks for making it imma sub i support any trapper players out there if you have not check Otzdarva and TheEntityLeftHand out both are the kings of trapper.
Interesting guide. I'm a terrible Trapper so everything helps.
I love otz he's the one that got me into trapper
You're not a girl, you're a Dwight! bash
LMFAO My fav part