Is it just me...
Or are Myers's addons really bad? Like there appears to be a handful of good ones. And the rest are either trash or not worth the downside. Or am I missing something Mikey mains?
Or are Myers's addons really bad? Like there appears to be a handful of good ones. And the rest are either trash or not worth the downside. Or am I missing something Mikey mains?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes it's just you, mr clickbait
Then enlighten me. I posted this to ask people for their perspective. Not for snarky replies.
He has a really good set of addons that buff his ability in different ways. In some ways compared to other killers he has some of the best thought out ones. His iri addons can completely change his style. As ghostface and Myers main it feels nice to go from Ghostie who literally has 3 good addons to Myers who has a full set that all boost him in small ways. Obviously for a normal game the stalk speed addons are the best
Just having a bit of fun. I have very limited experience with Myers but I think they're fine. Small increases to certain parts of his kit, but there are a few that completely change how he plays... that I think is what the best add-ons should do. Not just strictly required stuff that needs to be constantly equipped, but weird situational stuff that lets you play around with different builds within the same killer.