SWF survivors are salty

I have a 4k with clown against 4 red rank swfvivor today, perk build: Bamboozle, Pop, Whisper and BBQ, they are saying things like BB trash killer and "Bad word" toxic little $h!t, they said I camp, tunnel and slung... I am just slunging DS, see someone go for the recuse and come back to the hook and chasing a injured survivor. They are all like flashlight and head on on God loop one, they don't even have a braincell to do gens then complain about me to win with some sense. Why are swfivors so salty in 2020 now? ( I bring just two yellow add-ons)

Comments

  • You are lying. I read in this Forum that 4 man SWFs are unbeatable, because every Potato will become a God when just using Discord.

  • I think this game was forged in the Dead Sea. The majority of players are salty lol

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You are lying. I read in this Forum that 4 man SWFs are unbeatable, because every Potato will become a God when just using Discord.

    Yeah, I said 4 good swfivors are unbeatable before, but those are just stupidly dumb and gid gud

  • SWF like this are the most altruistic players you'll ever meet, and if you should even think about interupting them while they rescue in front of your face, well you're a bad killer! Honestly, if you weren't just running down a unhooked survivor instantly, then you're playing normally. SWF's egos can't take a beating. When it does, their inner keyboard warrior emurges.

  • Because they're counting on free, easy wins by way of the advantages they're stacking and - in many cases - exploiting the matchmaking in the hopes of getting baby killers to pip on.

    No one is ever as salty as those, "1, 3, 2, 19" SWF groups that I beat up on with my rank 16 baby killer self.