Botany acknowledge Buff?
I mean, I think increasing the healing speed to 50% instead of 33% will make the perk so much better without being broken..
and healing yourself with botany+selfcare will be less painfully ๐
I mean, I think increasing the healing speed to 50% instead of 33% will make the perk so much better without being broken..
and healing yourself with botany+selfcare will be less painfully ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"and healing yourself with botany+selfcare will be less painfully ๐ "
Not happening.
Healing yourself with Botany Knowledge + Self Care (50% + 50%) would then become identical to using a Med-Kit (100%). There should be a downside to getting free unlimited healing.
not free, you're using 2 perk slots
Botany Knowledge + Self Care as it is now has the downside of taking up 2 slots, while also being slower then a Med-Kit heal.
If this combo was no longer slower then a Med-Kit, the downside of taking up 2 slots would no longer matter, as having an invisible Med-Kit with unlimited charges would vastly outweigh this. Self Care would once again become the meta.
I support this.
so what? doesn't everyone complain about everyone running the same perks? There you go... a solution to make people not only use DS, BT and BT
We should nerf selfish care into oblivion so soloQ survivors woudn't be penalized by survivors spending the whole trial healing against legion & stuff.
ok, then continue to get DSed in the face...
The following is incorrect, I had thought that I had done the math correctly at the time; however I am keeping these posts here for preservation's sake.
It wouldn't work like that, it's DbD math so instead of being an equal speed to a medkit, it'd still be 25% worse than a medkit. Botany takes the current healing speed and increases that by 33%, so if it WAS 50%, it would only make the healing 50% faster. this means that you'd still have an additional 4 seconds added to your heal if you were Self Caring. Personally I don't think the buff should be that large (more like 35%-40% at tier 3), but even if it was 50% it wouldn't be as busted as you think.
Actually, no it wouldn't; see post above for why it doesn't work how you think does.
Actually, wait, sorry ignore that; I had done my math incorrectly. Apologies, I do still stand by Botany getting a buff (just not that big, a few percentages more at the most).