Why Ghostface should receive his own chase music
I know that all killers will eventually be getting their own chase music, but GhostFace deserves his own chase music with or without a rework and here's why.
During the year 4 road map, killers started to receive their own chase music, licensed and original (Demo, Oni and Slinger). However Ghostface was the only killer in the 4th year road map to not receive his own chase music and it just feels a bit unfair towards his character.
I see Ghostface having great chase music for his character and I hope a developer can understand my suggestion and take it into consideration because Ghostface was a really popular request for Dead by Daylight that adding his own chase music would make him more amazing.
Comments
unfair?
It for sure wouldn't be the chase music from movies because devs have license for the costume, not the movie character.