致开发者(狗屎一样的匹配)To the developer

20200622183257_1.jpg 20200621142721_1.jpg

致开发者



作为一个1000小时的游戏玩家,我要说,这次的更新真的糟透了。我们无法鞭尸,无法让人类感到恐惧,现在的屠夫就像一个小丑。这个游戏快要丢失掉核心了。

匹配的速度确实变快了,但我们无法看到人类的段位,无法确定性的选择配置,而且现在屠夫只能掉到16段,16段却匹配到1段/3段的顶级人类。

夹子屠夫无法在,钩子旁边放夹子。军团也只能一个个的刀人。屠夫的大范围削弱使得这个游戏让人感到厌倦。没有新鲜的血液。

我们期望:

1.夹子可以像原来一样放在钩子前面,和任何地方。让人惊慌

2.军团可以一直追着刀人

3.房间段位显示,一起匹配特殊显示或者增加匹配难度

4.古书任务增加。没有人会完成完成不了的任务,你们不是在拖延在线时间和金钱买章节,而是在消磨玩家的耐心

5.地图可躲避障碍物增加,取消窗户可以翻3次的限制。

6.限制高段位匹配低段位,稳定匹配机制。

如果你们真的爱这款游戏,那么你们就应该给新手一个完整的体验,而不是让老人去虐杀新人。

英文版:

360截图20200622190657789.jpg

To the developer



As a 1000 hour gamer, I would say that this update really sucks.We can't whip corpses, we can't scare humans, the butcher is like a clown.The game is losing its core.

The speed of matching is indeed getting faster, but we can't see the human segments, there's no deterministic selection configuration, and now the butcher can only fall to 16 segments, and 16 segments can match to the top humans of 1/3 segments.

Clip butcher can't put clips next to hooks.The legion can only one knife.The butcher's extensive weakening makes the game tiresome.No fresh blood.

We expect:

1. The clip can be placed in front of the hook as before, and anywhere.Let people panic

2. The legion can always chase the blade

3. Room segment display, matching special display together or increasing the matching difficulty

4. Task of ancient books increased.No one will ever complete a task that can't be completed, you are not delaying online time and money to buy chapters, but to wear down the patience of the player

5. Obstacles can be avoided on the map. The restriction that Windows can be turned over three times is removed.

6. Limited high segment to match low segment and stable matching mechanism.

If you really love this game, then you should give the novice a full experience, rather than let the old kill the new.

Comments

  • what do you mean with the legion thing

  • What do you mean by 3 and 4.....actually what does any of this mean?!?

  • I'm going to assume this was google translated and that's why it doesn't make a lot of sense.


    I think you are saying the game goes to fast now... but I don't know...

  • If I'm understanding right...

    1. Trapper should be allowed to place traps under hooks again (I disagree as that was always a nooby strategy anyway)
    2. Legion should be able to stab a person a second time and have it do something (I'm not inherently opposed but that's dangerous territory)
    3. The lobby should show survivor ranks again, and matchmaking should be more restrictive on who you play with (I agree to the second part, not the first)
    4. Something about the Tomes I think, making the challenges take longer? (I disagree, some of them are grindy enough)
    5. Fairly self explanatory, but would bring back some psuedo-infinites so that's absolutely not a change I support.
    6. Don't let high ranks play with low ranks and stabilize matchmaking (seems like a repeat of 3 but I'm not sure what the second part of 3 was trying to say then)