Metal Trapper

Anyone else excited?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-As1roy_YA

Anyone else excited?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-As1roy_YA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh #########. trapdaddy wants my wallet so bad.
Looks like we found our edgelord in Dead by Daylight
No! I won't go back to DbD! I uninstalled and that's final!
Sees Metal Trapper (Trapper is my fav Killer btw)
THE TEMPTATION!!!!
You haven't tried him with the buffs?
I did. I quit on the 13th. I've played DbD since before Nurse came out and I just had enough of the imbalance and every season I got to rank 1 as Trapper even before the buffs but when those rank 1 survivors would show just how biased the game is against you as killer, it just takes away any excitement and ruins the overall experience. I'm still sticking around the forums since I love DbD's concept and I also still hope that the devs will properly balance the game one day. But then the spirit came out with her perks being band aid fixes for core game mechanic problems and then I realized my hope for them to balance the game right seems to be pointless. But I still choose to hope. I just also chose not to be on the crap end of the balance this game has for playing the role that was originally advertised as the power role when it actually isn't.