Summer Event
We will have a summer event this year? Don't ruin 2020 even more with no summer event.
We will have a summer event this year? Don't ruin 2020 even more with no summer event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They'll probably say no, and give the same excuse...
"We're going to halt events, and work on the health of the game."
"Here's a $20 Cosmetic."
lmaoo I hope not
Confirmed already, starting tomorrow. No official information, but leaked "crowns" which seems to be a real event. No "event currency" in the rift, so if the crowns are real, the event will be totally standalone. Event flashlights already ingame apparently (Monto got one gifted by someone on his stream, not sure if hacked or found in a chest). They make funny sounds and spray confetti when you blind the killer with it, and they have an entity symbol as image in the cone.
So looks like something is coming, and seems to be good. We will see tomorrow
The items still say "4th year anniversary". Why you guess it is not the summer event? If there is a new event with new objectives, why should it be not now?
I just saw Paulie Esthers video regarding that "leak" and it is not an entity spike that you see on the flashlight beam, it is actually the shape of one of the crowns
I think OP wanted a Barbecue and Margharitas event like the one two years ago.
Just yesterday I was thinking about that even (it was really fun with the Margharita gens)
It seems that the Anniversary event replaced it (for now)
EDIT: I heard that you will probably have to find the crown and win the match to get them on the respective survivor/Killer. Oh boy it's going to be such a work to get them all.
I just saw a claudette with a crown
If it's not a Dev, it's 100% cheated or hack. Event starts tomorrow officially
It's cheated either way.No Dev is allowed to use content that isn't officially released yet.Those "Devs" are hackers.