Opinions on The Spirit?

I’ve seen some recent gameplay on the PTB of her and it doesn’t look like a killer I’d like using. I think she needs a few buffs.

Also, does anyone know why she can’t see survivors while spirit walking? Is that suppose to be some sort of downside for her?

Btw, I accidentally posted this on the wishlist thread. please just put your reply’s on this one!

Comments

  • She needs some buffs,also it's horrible to use the power,and cant see the survivors

  • I think if she would see Survivors, that would make her kind off insane. Also, If you are good enough you can teleport to Survivors almost every time so you can hit them anyway.

    Her Power seems strong so far for me. It's no near power level of Nurse, but it's seems hight tier killer IF you can mind game and predict Survivors well.

    About buffs on her, I think she is not that bad to giving her like some very good buffs but I would may decrease base recharge time. Overall could be strong killer if you know how to use her.

  • She's fast with her ability. She can see scratch marks and blood.

    She's not bad but she's really hard to get used to and without the blood add ons and Predator, needs a lot of guesswork.

    Could use a buff.

  • she needs:
    115% MS
    shorter CD on her power
    the blood ultra rare part of her base kit, or flashes of survivors like freddy when he transitions you

  • I doubt they will be buffing her because the point is to practice with her and have fun. Once you master her you may have the same amount of fun just like any other person who mastered the nurse. Also her player level states (hard) so I am pretty the devs are aware of her difficulty because they created her like that. 
  • Not being able to see Survivors is a necessary downside to her power. It’s a guessing game for both sides. Where is she, and where are the Survivors. She emphasizes Survivors use Stealth over Looping and running around he map like a headless chicken. Getting hit is mortifying when you vs. The Spirit as Blood Tracking makes her much more difficult to get away from.

    She’s a combo of Wraith and Hag. All of their best traits combined into one neat little package, with none of the drawbacks.

    She has Wraiths invisibility (actually better because of no shimmer, but can hear her like you can hear Wraiths growling). Has no slow down when coming out of Plane Walking (Wraith with no bell ringing). Has Bloodhound like tracking on Blood (I think this might be a bug, not sure, but it’s there) for tracking.

    She has Hag’s ability to crush Looping. She can leave her Husk at one side of the Pallet, and Plane Walk to the other side of the Pallet at a Loop. This makes it so Survivors can’t get past her Husk, to the other side of the Pallet. (Basically this is Hag with Butcher’s Hand so her phantasms have collision). She can Plane Walk at the end of the the garbage of Loops that Pallets are attached to, and Spirit Walk, forcing the Survivor guess which side she is going to. (This is like having a Hag phantasm on one side of the Pallet, her on another, and forcing the Survivor to guess if you’re going to teleport or not.) There is also the added bonus, you do not have a limited amount of traps, just the time limit on Plane Walk. Also, you are not forced to the RNG game of “Did the Survivor run to a spot I’ve trapped already?”

    She is not weak, but she is powerful in the right hands. She is not Nurse level mind you, but she’s Hag or better. 
  • all the buff she needs is hitting while she is blind too

    but totally I wont spend my 9k shreds on her and will wait for the next surv, maybe the new black guy just for his super OP perk of 100% unhook and the trolling one for throwing stone

  • This content has been removed.