Bloodlust Nerf
PS4 player here. So many discussions on the new killer, but can't find any feedback on the bloodlust nerf in the PTB... And can't try it myself. Anything to share from someone who is playing on the PTB??? Very curious.
Bloodlust changes
- Bloodlust 2 speed bonus reduced from +0.6m/s to +0.4 m/s
- Bloodlust 3 speed bonus reduced from +1.2m/s to +0.6 m/s*
Comments
Pretty hard to tell since everyone is trying to play The Spirit and since she doesnt need bloodlust its hard to tell the difference, also bloodlust was always useless against certain loopers because how broken the chases are, dont bother too much tho, i noticed a lot of map changes that may help a lot in reducing loop time.
Freddy still trash, dont worry, that wont change any time soon.
My chases rarely get to L3 Bloodlust so I cannot comment and I cannot notice a difference at L2.
You didn't read the patch notes?
Who needs to BL the shack? LOL
Did they remove all the long loops?
I don't think so...
They did removed most of them, according to patchnotes.
Well the pallets that were only unsafe with old bloodlust 3 are completely safe now. I dont know whos decision that was, but now we gotta live with the new bloodlust.
And honestly, it bothers me more that SC,DS,hatch reworks are being infinitely delayed.
They did not, at least not from the footage ive seen from ptb
Do you remember them talking about the SC nerf with one heal only?
They talked about it for ages and it never came.
As I said, infinitely delayed.
But at least DS got buffed now, time to run a slugging build again, feels almost like the old days of sabotage^^
i can count on my fingers the number of times i have gotten to blood lust 2 , and blood lust 3 is basically nonexistent to me.
i cant see this nerf doing much
That´s because the game assumes you lost the survivor, even if you are running right behind him.
I lost bloodlust while being looped around a car. A SINGLE CAR!