DBD Abbreviations
Hi, I’m fairly new to the game and community forums. When I’m reading through certain posts they abbreviate things. Is there a post that has commonly used DBD terminology and abbreviations I can refer to?
Hi, I’m fairly new to the game and community forums. When I’m reading through certain posts they abbreviate things. Is there a post that has commonly used DBD terminology and abbreviations I can refer to?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll go through certain ones that I can think of.
PH - Pyramid Head (The Executioner)
GF - Ghostface
DS - Decisive Strike
BT - Borrowed Time
BBQ - Barbecue and Chili
BL - Balanced Landing
NoeD - No one escapes Death
If there are any other abbreviations you need feel free to ask.
Thank you so much. This is definitely helpful. What is SWF?
Completely forgot about the most common one.
SWF is survive with friends I believe.
Thank you very much!!!
No worries mate
I've seen some use DS when they talk about Deathslinger, so it has 2 meanings.
These are popular perks
WGLF - Were gonna live forever
PGTW - Pop goes the weasel
PWYF - Play with your food
M&A - Monitor and Abuse
STBFL - Save the best for last
Common dbd term if you didnt know
Slug - Leaving a survivor on the ground
Oh, I haven’t heard a lot of these yet. Especially slug. That’s cute lol. Thank you!