How do you guys find the patience to level every single character to 50?
I only play one character, Jake, and I was lucky enough to be able to get teachables I wanted from the Shrine. Recently, however, I've wanted to get some teachables that were not in the shrine, and good god, it's a pain in the ass to level up those characters.
At least with killers, they have different play styles, so you can play them directly to get BP and it's fun because it's a different playstyle. If I want to level up Nancy, I can either play her directly and essentially throw away the perks I have on Jake, or I can play Jake and not get anything for him because all the BP is going to Nancy.
How do you guys find the patience to do it?
Comments
If you enjoy the game enough, you'll put time into getting everyone you care about to P3.
I don't level survivors. I leveled Kate and David because they were the best looking male+female survivors and got most of the survivor perks I wanted via shrine. I'm still waiting for OoO and Inner Strength.
Any BP I get goes towards killers and leveling them is fairly easy, each one has a different play style and BBQ as well as killers naturally higher BP gain makes the grind tolerable.