Cosmetic Costs Spreadsheet

I was going to post this in the Gameplay Guides section but being that this is still PTB and things will change, I'll just leave this here for now. If there's any interest, I'll update it when the time comes.

Don't be afraid of spreadsheets...

Comments

  • Not afraid of spreadsheets, but Google Drive links I don't like :pirate:

    Looks nice! Good work =)

  • Yeahh.. I was thinking about that. I'll just post the sum of all cosmetics for each character then and if you want to see a detailed listing of prices, you can click on the link.

    Trapper - 3055
    Wraith - 3555
    Hillbilly - 1675
    Nurse - 4820
    Hag - 2565
    Doctor - 4240
    Huntress - 3490
    Clown - 2330

    Dwight - 4725
    Meg Thomas - 4590
    Claudette (my cutie) - 4455
    Jake - 4779
    Nea - 3470
    Ace - 1512
    Feng - 5900
    David - 3794
    Kate - 2525

    I like the killer skins a lot (esp. Trapper and Doctor) as well as most of Claudette's. I know where a lot of my money is going. Haha.

  • To get all of the feng skins you would need to spend 59 dollars on auric cells
  • @steezo_de said:
    Yeahh.. I was thinking about that. I'll just post the sum of all cosmetics for each character then and if you want to see a detailed listing of prices, you can click on the link.

    Trapper - 3055
    Wraith - 3555
    Hillbilly - 1675
    Nurse - 4820
    Hag - 2565
    Doctor - 4240
    Huntress - 3490
    Clown - 2330

    Dwight - 4725
    Meg Thomas - 4590
    Claudette (my cutie) - 4455
    Jake - 4779
    Nea - 3470
    Ace - 1512
    Feng - 5900
    David - 3794
    Kate - 2525

    I like the killer skins a lot (esp. Trapper and Doctor) as well as most of Claudette's. I know where a lot of my money is going. Haha.

    #########, didnt they say 500 aura cells = 5$ or am I wrong?

  • @Zagrid said:
    To get all of the feng skins you would need to spend 59 dollars on auric cells

    Ya.. isn't that nuts? And you know with those flashy colors, you're going to get those players that really want to get your attention. They WILL buy it. Lol.

  • @steezo_de said:

    @Zagrid said:
    To get all of the feng skins you would need to spend 59 dollars on auric cells

    Ya.. isn't that nuts? And you know with those flashy colors, you're going to get those players that really want to get your attention. They WILL buy it. Lol.

    They will buy a tunneling killer
    Anyone who destroys my immersion in a horror game will be removed from my games ASAP :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @steezo_de said:
    Yeahh.. I was thinking about that. I'll just post the sum of all cosmetics for each character then and if you want to see a detailed listing of prices, you can click on the link.

    Trapper - 3055
    Wraith - 3555
    Hillbilly - 1675
    Nurse - 4820
    Hag - 2565
    Doctor - 4240
    Huntress - 3490
    Clown - 2330

    Dwight - 4725
    Meg Thomas - 4590
    Claudette (my cutie) - 4455
    Jake - 4779
    Nea - 3470
    Ace - 1512
    Feng - 5900
    David - 3794
    Kate - 2525

    I like the killer skins a lot (esp. Trapper and Doctor) as well as most of Claudette's. I know where a lot of my money is going. Haha.

    #########, didnt they say 500 aura cells = 5$ or am I wrong?

    Ya. To the right of the main block, I included a list of AC and their cost.

    500 - $5
    1100 - $10
    2250 - $20
    4025 - $35
    6000 - $50

  • @Master said:

    @steezo_de said:

    @Zagrid said:
    To get all of the feng skins you would need to spend 59 dollars on auric cells

    Ya.. isn't that nuts? And you know with those flashy colors, you're going to get those players that really want to get your attention. They WILL buy it. Lol.

    They will buy a tunneling killer
    Anyone who destroys my immersion in a horror game will be removed from my games ASAP :wink:

    For sure. It's like legacy players. If they want my attention by wearing that flourescent head.. ok, I'll give it a shot and take them down. Until they hit me with a DS and flashlight. Lol. Those Feng skins are super obnoxious. Get the Feng.

  • Updated to include Iridescent Shard prices.