Pyramids global sound

What in particular is it? Is it him stabbing the ground? It's very confusing as a survivor hearing it over and over all match long. Makes me think it's demogorgon half the time.

Comments

  • Doesn't a global play when he cages somebody?

  • Pretty sure it's him doing his secondary attack, punishment of the damned. At least it sounds like it.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Doesn't a global play when he cages somebody?

    Definitely not what I'm talking about. Usually hear it, repeatedly, long before anyone is even wounded let alone caged.

    @Owlzey said:

    Pretty sure it's him doing his secondary attack, punishment of the damned. At least it sounds like it.

    Could be I suppose. Hard to tell given usually you hear whatever it is across the map though. Should be added to the list of possibilities I suppose. Weird thing to global sound though.

  • I figured it was his ranged attack, even if it sounds different from when you hear it up close. But I figured it was like how you can hear the chainsaw revs of Bubba and Billy and or the gunshot of Deathslinger.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah it's the ranged attack. They should remove it. He doesn't have any mobility so there's no reason for him to have it.

    Deathslinger has even less mobility because he is a 4.4 m/s Killer and has a global sound as well. Bubba also with his Chainsaw, even though his saw can only be heard within a 60 metre range which is still a lot.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1373098#Comment_1373098

    Yeah and Deathslinger has a 16 meter terror radius and Bubba can instadown. It's useful to know whether you'll be snuck up on by a guy with a gun or hit by a chainsaw if you're in a deadzone.

    Well, if you get downed against a Bubba in a dead zone it's your fault for mispositioning yourself. Fair point for Deathslinger.