An idea to make Legendary skins more..special.

Hey!

While playing a survivor round with Cheryl's legendary skin (Lisa Garland) I've had an idea...what if (to make the future Legendary skins more "Legendary" like) they come with a P3 version after you hit P3 with the belonging character? I mean, it would be cool to have for example:

The regular Lisa and then a P3 Lisa after you've reached P3 as Cheryl...but obviously, you'll need the legendary skin to unlock it's P3 version.


Yeah so...that's my suggestion. I dunno if it's a good idea but I just had to share it, before I forget about it ๐Ÿ˜.


Bye bye~

Comments

  • @FixatedUser said:

    Hey!

    While playing a survivor round with Cheryl's legendary skin (Lisa Garland) I've had an idea...what if (to make the future Legendary skins more "Legendary" like) they come with a P3 version after you hit P3 with the belonging character? I mean, it would be cool to have for example:

    The regular Lisa and then a P3 Lisa after you've reached P3 as Cheryl...but obviously, you'll need the legendary skin to unlock it's P3 version.

    Yeah so...that's my suggestion. I dunno if it's a good idea but I just had to share it, before I forget about it ๐Ÿ˜.

    Bye bye~

    I know this could involve licensing stuff but I love this idea. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Ain't a bad idea!

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163615/an-idea-to-make-legendary-skins-more-special

    I know this could involve licensing stuff but I love this idea. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Hehe :).


    Yeaaah probably..but if they were already allowed to make a p3 version for Cheryl..Lisa should not be a big problem! XD.

  • @Milo said:

    Ain't a bad idea!

    Thank you :).