why does everyone hate the new map ??
So why does everyone hate the new map ?
So why does everyone hate the new map ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me, it’s because:
1- It’s hard to patrol gens.
2- Once a survivor gains distance on you, it will take you ages to catch up to them in the hallways. You can’t cut them off, literally you can’t do anything other than holding W.
3- I hate breakable walls
I really like it on both sides 🤷♂️
I prefer Coldwin -words I thought I’d never say.
It's too dark, if Devs fix it , this map could be wonderful
i think this map already balance, i like this map on both side
There's an infinite loop on the second floor where the surv can just keep running between a doorway at one end and a vault window at the other and the hallway is too long to mindgame and if you follow the survivor through the other side of the long hallway there's pallets and too many objects they can get behind.
There's another infinite on the first floor near the exit gate that has the grate floors. They can vault over a reception desk area and out the other end until the end of time.
I've dropped survs trying to find a hook plenty of times already.
It's a maze trying to find how to get to the gens as a killer and also trying to figure out where the staircases are.
i played today on the new map and honestly it was hard to locate where the gens was at
Spies from the shadows is really good on this map. But there are so few ways to get to the top. Multiple games i had to drop my survivor to break a door to get to a hook. Not a fan of the bathroom area and other 1 way paths.
Welcome to new chapter, where the new map is always the most hated Intel the next map is released
I dunno, I certainly find it one of the more interesting maps. Seems to lean towards 4ks though.
So far every time I play doc I get this map and it’s kinda tedious.
tonight finally got this map with hag, good luck getting out against hag on this map. I don’t patrol gens, just fill one half the map with traps and wait. The survivors deliver themselves to you to be sacrificed.
still not a big fan of it. Lacks a lot of mind game and shortcut potential. I main hag though so bring it on.
I use Lithe and there is virtually nowhere to use it. If the killer finds me, then I'm screwed since there is no real way to avoid them half the time. It's super hard to find ANYTHING, and I have an easier time navigating Lery's or the Gideon Meat Plant.
Haven't played it as killer yet, though.
When i play killer on this map, i get severe fps drops. Too many breakable walls, several rooms with dead ends. I could hear the terror radius of a Plague on the other side of the map downing a survivor. Can't find generators, lacks hooks in some rooms, and there are only 2 doors to the yard.
The map is overall a mistake. It could be the standard for new maps in beauty and stuff like that, but the gameplay is what really matters and it is not a good map for gameplay.
It's dark and feels like a maze. In general I hate playing indoor maps as survivor.
As killer again it too dark, the stairs are too far apart. Breakable walls just slows everything down. Oject of obsession on this map is going to suck.
I probably missed some, but this the majority I guess.