Blackwater swamp no collision bug or cheat?

so i played a match where 2 people had no collision under the docks and just ran trough the walls.

after the match they said its a "bug" but i cant really belive it. i recorded everything but the question is was it really a glitch or a hack?

is it worth to report them? will they get banned for it? i really hope so even if its not a hack they exploited it right?

Comments

  • It's a bug. I was able to run through a part of the docks as well 2 days ago. There's a video someone posted under the bug section of it as well.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    It's a bug. I was able to run through a part of the docks as well 2 days ago. There's a video someone posted under the bug section of it as well.

    so that means reporting them will not do anything even tho they abused that?

  • @caz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1371565#Comment_1371565

    so that means reporting them will not do anything even tho they abused that?

    Maybe? How did they abuse it? When I ran through it I was surprised. I thought I was going down after face planting the wall. Could you not go through the wall and they were doing it over and over? Then I'd say yes. I mean, might be yes regardless, ultimately up to them. However, people are usually advised that they need a video of it. You could still report it anyway, but if you didn't take a video, I'd try to do that in the future. Personally dislike that they don't have some sort of in game replay they can use when you report through the game. Which reminds me, did you report in the actual after game interface? Because that's also helpful.

    So in sum, if you felt they abused it, report here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    And always report in the after game interface and take a video if possible. Kind of convoluted, but good luck!

  • @caz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1371565#Comment_1371565

    so that means reporting them will not do anything even tho they abused that?

    Dont see how it can be abused if you can literally follow them right through it?