Bonus Bloodpoints for getting thumbs up

As title says , if you're team thinks you did a great job you deserve xp for getting thumbs up.


edit this would apply to killer thumbs up as well.

Comments

  • So buff SWF with thump up reward but nerf killer becuz no one thump up killers.

    Maybe could be killets thump up survs and viceversa but I never use that sistem except for report

  • @Primalux135 said:

    So buff SWF with thump up reward but nerf killer becuz no one thump up killers.

    Maybe could be killets thump up survs and viceversa but I never use that sistem except for report

    i thumbs up bad killers all the time lmao

  • @Primalux135 said:

    So buff SWF with thump up reward but nerf killer becuz no one thump up killers.

    Maybe could be killets thump up survs and viceversa but I never use that sistem except for report

    Also allow people to be incentivised to give people props which in turn may give thumbs up to killers and solo players

  • I feel the system should rank players together. People who are constantly being given props should play together, while players being reported with the same icon should play together.