Who else is getting the healing bug?
Will full heal a player or while being healed I hit 99% then go back down to 0%
Will full heal a player or while being healed I hit 99% then go back down to 0%
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was using a medkit with self-care on a other survivor. Ran up halfway through her being healed by someone else, got her to 99 and it went back to empty and wouldn't let us heal her. She took one hit and went down. Second time it's happened to me. Super rare though.
Did you record it? It would be nice, just to show it in bug reports
#########, that's bad.
Any vid?
Didn't get a capture of it I don't think. I'll definitely do the next one. Forgot about it after the game. It was on PS4