can't open people's profiles in endgame lobby.

was this supposed to happen or is it a bug?

Comments

  • I can't tell on this. On PS4, you can still access players profiles in the pre-game lobby, but post-game you can't. It might be intended to stop the toxic messages, but console can still access the profiles via the 'Recently played with' menu.

  • Yeah, they don't want us actually looking at Steam profiles, I guess.

    I mean, it doesn't really matter, I still know that your "1, 2, 1, 17" group getting matched against my rank 18 killer was a SWF trying to exploit matchmaking, it's not some secret. 😁

  • Yeah, they took it away on XBox also which is bullshit.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I can't tell on this. On PS4, you can still access players profiles in the pre-game lobby, but post-game you can't. It might be intended to stop the toxic messages, but console can still access the profiles via the 'Recently played with' menu.

    i can look at pre-lobby too, but can't on endgame. on steam, you can't see anymore the recent players, so i guess they don't want us to comment "-rep" on other profiles, lol.

  • Is it really taken out or just a bug? If its a feature this is just bad.

  • I have a feeling it is something similar to “hiding the ranks” that is going to come with new MMR.