Should I run corrupt on Oni? If not what perk should I replace it for?
My current build with Oni is, pop, BBQ, corrupt and infectious. Is corrupt good on him? Or should I replace it with something else.
My current build with Oni is, pop, BBQ, corrupt and infectious. Is corrupt good on him? Or should I replace it with something else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Corrupt is decent on any killer, if you feel comfortable with the build you're using now, stick to it.
Well, ive never been a fan of corrupt in general, but i do actually think it is a good perk for him. Oni has a notoriously weak early game, so anything that makes getting those first hits in is good
If you are looking to replace it though, either Monitor and abuse or Discordance. Monitor gets you 2 seconds closer for that first hit, and also greatly improves the area for the infectious fright, which you are already running. Discordance just really helps you to know which gen to first walk over to, meaning less time just wandering around.
I think Corrupt Intervention is a good perk on Oni because it lets him set up and snowball. However, while I have not used it that much with Oni, a friend of mine who mains Oni says it's a good perk for him.
I would swap it for monitor because Infectious synergises good with it.
Its up to you:
You want a bit more time? --> Corrupt
You want to play fast and get everything possible out of your power? --> Monitor
I like to play oni really fast, like a glass canon, if youre too slow you lose, if you do good you win with 5 gens left.
I play Discordance instead of Pop too, its nice if you have two people on a gen at the beginnign of the game, thats 2 hits which equals your power really early.
I don't like corrupt solely because survivors can hide until it expires, forcing you to play with 3 perks.
My build is Monitor, Infectious, Discordance and Deathbound
Discordance and Monitor really helps you to get your power.
Infectious for snowball.
I chose deathbound because it tells you where they heal, meaning you can get your power back faster.