Anyone care if I start a podcast

Just going to throw this out there, I don't know how I'm going to do it but I want to try

I figured I'd express my thoughts and opinions in video format rather then just typing

Any thoughts

Comments

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Just going to throw this out there, I don't know how I'm going to do it but I want to try

    I figured I'd express my thoughts and opinions in video format rather then just typing

    Any thoughts

    The internet is free real estate, go for it

  • Hey, we lack DBD podcasts, if you are a good content creator I would not mind listening to you

  • I don't know if I am "good" but I'll try and get better

    And thanks

  • So anyone want to join me in this?

  • Sounds fun but I would not even know how or what to do. I'll tune in though.

  • The more people who tell me that I'm bad the more I can improve

    @SpaceCoconut What are your thoughts on this?

  • Podcasts are good for discussing hot topics.

    I wanted to start one with smaller creators once upon a time but never got around to planning it or making connections.

    I only contacted one other creator and that was Yerv back when he had like 2k subs on YT lol

    I wouldn't mind being part of one if it could come together well.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Podcasts are good for discussing hot topics.

    I wanted to start one with smaller creators once upon a time but never got around to planning it or making connections.

    I only contacted one other creator and that was Yerv back when he had like 2k subs on YT lol

    I wouldn't mind being part of one if it could come together well.

    I can't say for certain that it'll be an instant thing

    I figured this could be my starting point and having you involved would help me start quicker

    but who am I... I just want a better way to express my thoughts and opinions on this game

  • So I got a microphone... one step closer to starting

  • I started my Youtube channel, But I'm still learning how to do everything... and it's harder seeing I play on console