Was Pyramid Head really shadow nerfed?
Hey guys, I'm a PS4 player, thus I didn't get to test him in the PTB.
After his release, many players are claiming that his post ability stun was increased.
There were no mention of this change of the notes, thus a "SHADOW NERF"
I'd like to hear from those who played him on the PTB.
Was he nerfed or was the stun already this long?
Comments
This stun was already this long.
I played the PTB a lot, and I played Pyramid Head 3/4th of the time I spent on the PTB.
It's already a garbage mechanic and they kept the 5 second stun.
I am not sure about the stun, but from what I observed they made his ranged attack thinner but larger.
So the stun was never 3sec? Thanks.
5 sec seems a bit execive for how easy it is to dodge it.
Yeah, I honestly remember the stun. The first time I tried the Ranged, I will never forget the stun.
It's the same on Live.
How does Enduring work in this case?
Is the stun duration shorter because it was a pallet stun?
Or is it unnaffected because it stuns the Killer during their power?
It only works with pallets.
Make pyramid Head thicc again.
I'm confused. What causes the 5s stun?
I thought we were talking about the Executioner being stunned by a pallet in the middle of using their ranged attack.
The power stun and pallet stuns are seperate. If you get stunned by a pallet thought it usually overrides the power stun.
They are referring to his post power use recovery time.