What is even on the legion's mix tapes?
Every legion member has a mixtape, what songs do you think are on the mixtapes? I can imagine all of them listening to Death Grips, swans, daughters and watching Fantano.
Every legion member has a mixtape, what songs do you think are on the mixtapes? I can imagine all of them listening to Death Grips, swans, daughters and watching Fantano.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always believed that Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey were abducted by the Entity somewhere in the mid-90s. Because of that, I don't associate them with any modern music (or any music that came out after 1996 for that matter).
I feel like Frank is into such genres as thrash metal and hardcore punk, maybe even something extreme like noise music. Joey strikes me as a Wu-Tang Clan fan and I always thoght of Susie as a fan of The Prodigy and Misfits.
As for Julie... Imo, she likes such bands as Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails and Nirvana more than anything. My variation of "Julie's Mix Tape" consists of:
Bullet for my valentine.
Perfect list.
That is something Frank would be into.
by joey's mixtape description of chillaxin' i always figured he would listen to whatever the 90s equivalent of lofi was. personally i feel like joey would be into r&b.