TO EVERYONE IN THAT SWITCH MATCH JUST NOW

20200619_082350.jpg

I'm so sorry for being so brutal. As you'll notice my archives challenge, The Entitty made me do it. I NEVER use Moris(Except as sacrifice during Hallows Eve and Dia De Los Muertos). I hope you won't go off thinking I'm a hyper aggressive toxic player.

Comments

  • Lol don't apologize for doing well at the game. If anybody asks, just say "It was a daily".

  • Not every player is on the forums. The chance that they see this is astronomically low

    I'm sorry but it seems that you'll have to live with the fact that 4 random people you don't know may or may not think you're a tryhard.

    I wish you the best of luck in these trying times

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I get what you mean. Mori’s are too often perceived as “killer intentionally wanting to ruin people’s day”, rather than just playing the game. Same can be said about keys.

    I’m curious about your build. Is there a method to your perk choices?

    Nope, just random garbage thrown together from what was available. I'm trying to get my Geometry Man to P3 so I'm just using whatever I got. I figured a detection perk, some carrying power and a game extension couldn't hurt for this specific mission.


    @Sonzaishinai said:

    Not every player is on the forums. The chance that they see this is astronomically low

    I'm sorry but it seems that you'll have to live with the fact that 4 random people you don't know may or may not think you're a tryhard.

    I wish you the best of luck in these trying times

    LMFAO NUUUUUUU!!

  • @shanny_boi said:

    Lol don't apologize for doing well at the game. If anybody asks, just say "It was a daily".

    I know I shouldn't have to but toxicity claims run rampant and since I do frequent the forums I don't want a bad rep. Meh. You are right though, it was pretty nice to see I took a 4 with random perks and a Killer I've only had 3 days to familiarize with so far.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SIT9376T6SC9/20200619-082350.jpg

    I'm so sorry for being so brutal. As you'll notice my archives challenge, The Entitty made me do it. I NEVER use Moris(Except as sacrifice during Hallows Eve and Dia De Los Muertos). I hope you won't go off thinking I'm a hyper aggressive toxic player.

    Not that it matters since you have the challenge done. But you didn't need the Mori. A 4k regardless of how you got is was enough.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/162931/to-everyone-in-that-switch-match-just-now

    Not that it matters since you have the challenge done. But you didn't need the Mori. A 4k regardless of how you got is was enough.

    But I knew between Hook suicides, bleed out, sacrifice, cage death, Final Judgement and Mori this set up on this character would give me the highest probability of favorable outcome to achieve the objective. Just a matter of more options to kill. In the end, I was right. 3 Ebony'd and final one was cage death. It was purely utilitarian, I took no pleasure in the match.


    To clarify though, you are right. And to my own credit, I have often 4K'd with no moris(having mentioned I save them for specific holidays/rituals. I just wanted this over as quickly as possible.

  • As a 1800+ hour hardened killer main here's my advice: You should Never apologize. Survivors never hold back on their builds and tactics, so you shouldn't either. Holding back, or even worse, apologizing for using legal means of obtaining victory (as in tools, perks, and strategies in the game that are both allowed and even encouraged) is only a display of weakness that survivors not only thrive on, but will relentlessly mock you over. I'm not saying you should always be a total hard ass mind you, but if the game allows it, all is fair. They may get salty over it, and even send reports, but if all you did was play the game using the mechanics that are legally available in order to win, then you have nothing to be ashamed of, and absolutely no retribution to fear from the survivors you defeat.

    This is a multiplayer game after all, and if you didn't kill them this way, someone else would regardless. That doesn't make you a bad person, and you shouldn't feel guilty over it.

  • @TWiXT said:

    As a 1800+ hour hardened killer main here's my advice: You should Never apologize. Survivors never hold back on their builds and tactics, so you shouldn't either. Holding back, or even worse, apologizing for using legal means of obtaining victory (as in tools, perks, and strategies in the game that are both allowed and even encouraged) is only a display of weakness that survivors not only thrive on, but will relentlessly mock you over. I'm not saying you should always be a total hard ass mind you, but if the game allows it, all is fair. They may get salty over it, and even send reports, but if all you did was play the game using the mechanics that are legally available in order to win, then you have nothing to be ashamed of, and absolutely no retribution to fear from the survivors you defeat.

    This is a multiplayer game after all, and if you didn't kill them this way, someone else would regardless. That doesn't make you a bad person, and you shouldn't feel guilty over it.

    Much thanks, fellow Killer! Good hunting! :3