So i broke the bloodpoint cap....
No idea why.
No idea why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs have said that the BP being received as gifts do not count toward your 1 million cap. So if getting those BP would have caused you to hit that cap, it would instead allow you to bypass the cap for the moment.
I completed a challenge then this happened. Nothing with gifts.
I was happy to discover the gift applied over the cap. I thought i was going to miss out on the 50000 gift!
It didnt happened because of the gift. But i hope that works.
it does work
How? I received the BP gift that put me over the cap, however, when I completed my challenge, it didn't add the BP.
Having been given bp by the devs I know why:
When you get given bp it doesn't count towards the 1,000,000 cap. Challenges and dailies won't push you over the cap of one million because its not being given by the devs. I hope that makes sense