Please, Devs...

Don't change The Executioner to sth that's not fun and enjoyable to go against. Im very afraid for these kind of killer.

I am playing both but recently I tend to play way more killer to avoid all these unfun killer where you feel kinda helpless. When even a Crosshair can't reveal Goofy. When everything you do ist just random or luck and based on missplays sidens a Deathslinger or a Spirit. And I won't go into details about the huntress hatchets or a Doctor with max range.

It's seriously not fun anymore facing more and more killer where you feel like that it doesn't matter what you do. It depends on how good is player behind the killer.

It hurts my love for this game. And I was like "phew" when I found out that The Executioner is fair enough. You can do things to counterplay him but he can also do things to mindgame you. And if he's doing sth wrong he get punished and you get a opportunity to get away not like Deathslinger.


So please for the love of this game just let him be how he is. We don't need every killer being an S+ unfun to go against killer just bc playing as him makes fun. Please I beg you it's frustrating enough.

If you want to change sth be very sure that it's FUN and FAIR for both sides. And not just for a moment. I mean in general.

Comments

  • I've sunk too many hours into him for it to be normal considering how he's been out, what, 4 days now? If that?

    He's actually not that strong. He may seem op on paper but he isn't actually. I hope they buff him instead lol.

  • ? I only want his shot to be a little wider or make the sensitivity normal so you can aim it more precisely. His power is more used on when surv vault pallets or Windows and outside a loop ph uses his M1.

    And there is no S+ Killers only one S and that is only people who are experienced with nurse. Other high tier Killers are Just A but most of the Killers are B tier of below.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I've sunk too many hours into him for it to be normal considering how he's been out, what, 4 days now? If that?

    He's actually not that strong. He may seem op on paper but he isn't actually. I hope they buff him instead lol.

    The only thing I would change is make the special attack bigger cause it does nothing and I always seem to tilt away from survivor and miss it.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1367024#Comment_1367024

    The only thing I would change is make the special attack bigger cause it does nothing and I always seem to tilt away from survivor and miss it.

    I feel like just making the turning not so finniky would go a long way.

  • Translating for OP: not every killer should require a SWAT SWF team to succeed against.  

    It is difficult for certain people to comprehend but this outcry is warranted.