Anyone notice the slightly longer reload slowdown on Clown?

I've been playing Clown, as I usually do when I need lots of BP, and I've noticed that the slowdown that was on the throw seems to now be at the end of the bottle reload. I don't recall it being there before the change. Or perhaps it was less noticable when the throw slowdown was around to realize. It seems to be a 1 second or so animation slowdown of putting the new bottles away after the animation.

Comments

  • I noticed it. It's awkward and annoying.

  • Oh yeah it’s a reported bug (the slowdown shouldn’t be there)

    I’m more surprised the bug made it to live in the first place though

  • @tactic said:

    Oh yeah it’s a reported bug (the slowdown shouldn’t be there)

    I’m more surprised the bug made it to live in the first place though

    i mean bugs always reach live from ptb. If it isn't a gamebreaking bug, its getting in.


    Also whoever was playing Clown on ptb instead of Pyramid head, respect.

  • @tactic said:

    Oh yeah it’s a reported bug (the slowdown shouldn’t be there)

    I’m more surprised the bug made it to live in the first place though

    So they didn't remove the slowdown. They just moved if from bottle_throw to bottle_reload. 👌

  • @HighQualityDonut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366632#Comment_1366632

    i mean bugs always reach live from ptb. If it isn't a gamebreaking bug, its getting in.

    Also whoever was playing Clown on ptb instead of Pyramid head, respect.

    It was honestly not a big enough buff to warrant any attention from anyone other than Clown mains.

  • @tactic said:

    Oh yeah it’s a reported bug (the slowdown shouldn’t be there)

    I’m more surprised the bug made it to live in the first place though

    Imagine being surprised that bugs in the PTB make it to live in DBD of all games.

    This is standard fare.

  • I like to taunt the reload when they are hanging out at the bad end of a dropped pallet, hoping they would bolt thinking I would be just a plain old M1 killer. Well that bit me in the ass today. Gave em a good head start while I was caught with my finger in a bottle.