Legion on ps4 no heartbeat without any stealth perks

Ok so I played against a legion and before I got hooked he had a terror radius and after I got hooked he didn't I thought it might be insidious for a minute because he stood still but then he moved and still didn't have a terror radius and he was right next to me so I was just wondering if this is a bug on legion on ps4 because of the new update.

Comments

  • Did you verify his Perks at the end? What was he running? It's possible he has Tinkerer and someone got a Gen to 85%? I only ask because most people don't consider that a stealth perk.

  • @Nicholas said:

    Did you verify his Perks at the end? What was he running? It's possible he has Tinkerer and someone got a Gen to 85%? I only ask because most people don't consider that a stealth perk.

    He did not have tinkerer when he hooked me his radius just disappeared had nothing to do with a gen

  • It'd be nice if you could list the perks (and add ons too I guess) they had, instead of us having to list off every perk possible to figure this out.

  • I didn't take a picture or anything and I don't remember the perks sorry if I run into it again I'll take a pic

  • were you in second stage? if you’re struggling you dont hear the heartbeat anymore

  • To be honest i'd be really happy if there was a sound bug involving the terror radius. It would mean at least 1 of the list of sound bugs in the game would be actually fixed in a hotfix. You know rather than being lied about in patch notes.

  • @Mew said:

    were you in second stage? if you’re struggling you dont hear the heartbeat anymore

    no I was first hook

  • @Khallaria said:

    To be honest i'd be really happy if there was a sound bug involving the terror radius. It would mean at least 1 of the list of sound bugs in the game would be actually fixed in a hotfix. You know rather than being lied about in patch notes.

    Yeah ive been hearing from people that theirs been a lot of survivor sound bugs this update