Fix room on Dead Dawg Saloon
So I was injured running up the side of dead dawg saloon and i fast vault into the upstairs room of the saloon. Upon entering the room I was trapped all 3 doors spawned as breakable doors for the killer, killer was chasing me and vaulted the window so hes body blocking it, i literally just put the controller down cuz there was nothing I could do. Pretty good job so far
Comments
That room is always like that. It takes the killer breaking those doors to open it up. Just remember for next time that its a death trap unless youve already checked it out.
well now I know, but damn that ruined a good game for me i ended up moried lol
As soon as I found out about it, I took to NEVER breaking those doors, lol. I saw a clip of someone who found a whole team of survivors hiding in there. The cherry on top...the killer had bamboozle.
The room's fine, if the killer breaks the walls it creates an infinite.
It sounds like the killer just blocking window, keeping you in that room is just wasting the killers time. Which allows your team to work on generators.
A thing I like to do sometimes is if I'm injured I'll go into that room, jump into a locker. If the killer grabs me he can't hook me, he'll have to drop me. To break the walls so he can try to carry me to a hook. Often it allows me to wiggle free, which wastes even more of the killers time.
That room is great if you have head on too.
With killer you're constantly against an imaginary timer, a single mistake can cost you the game.
EDIT: Going by your post, it sounds like you just vaulted that window without much of a plan. It's best to plan a chase route, you'll do a lot at evading the killer if you have a chase route in mind. Rather then just running aimlessly.
For example: When I'm working on a generator I look around the area to have an idea where I'm going if the killer spots me, where I plan to run to afterwards, and so on.
lmfao oh my god i can already see it now. killer just bonking everyone like its a tom and jerry episode
Pretty much. The guy even resealed the window halfway through to make sure no one escaped when it wore off.