Leaked Items?
Just an FYI to all of you out in the fog, there seems to be a leaked item in celebration of the fourth anniversary!
If you go to KYF on survivor side, it seems two new items show up. Take a gander over there for a chance to try em out before the official release!
By the way, Devs, thank you! Tried out the flashlight, and DAMN that's pretty funny! I was particularly hoping for either a new item or the return of Moon Offerings.
Informally presenting:
THE FOURTH YEAR FLASHLIGHT!
(I love everything about this, thanks Devs!)
Along with:
THE FOURTH YEAR MEDKIT!




Comments
They've been announced beforehand already. =]
These are going to be available on the fourth year anniversary event. You can only use them in private matches at the moment.
Not sure if its ok to talk about since Anniversary starts on Tuesday and this is on the live servers, but 'leaks' tend to get taken down. Just an FYI
Man I feel dumb! Where? I scanned through the news and did (what I thought was) a pretty thorough googling, and found no mention anywhere!
Paulie has a whole video about the items. =]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn7D1mpB-4