He drew a dick on me

I was the last survivor and the Pyramid head downed me. But before hooking me he drew a dick on me XD

Never been so amused by a taunt, another reason this killer is fun.

T-bagging? bah this is stuff for losers, we got the real ######### now!

Comments

  • yeah it was funny the first time for me. but constantly having dicks drawn on you for playing claudette is uh yeah...big waste of my time

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    yeah it was funny the first time for me. but constantly having dicks drawn on you for playing claudette is uh yeah...big waste of my time

    Well I think this is justified XD claudettes are evil.

  • No dick pics?

    Come on.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    No dick pics?

    Come on.

    Yup disappointed. No one has draw a pepe for me yet.

  • @RayrafLPP said:

    I was the last survivor and the Pyramid head downed me. But before hooking me he drew a dick on me XD

    Never been so amused by a taunt, another reason this killer is fun.

    T-bagging? bah this is stuff for losers, we got the real ######### now!

    Fine by me while he draw that 2 gens pop easly

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    No dick pics?

    Come on.

    I didnt capture it sry^^ But I would love a thread of pyramid head drawing screenshots :D i guess ill open one

  • Well every of the mentioned characters can actually be seen. claudettes cant.

    I dont mind colerfull claudes, but the urban evasion ones that are like 90% of them

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1365263#Comment_1365263

    No. They aren't. Every Claudette for the past 2 weeks has had on that gold dress and most aren't P3 if they main Claudette. The she's Black so she's hard to see excuse to played out to high heaven. Have you seen P3 Dwight on Yamoka. Yeah no you haven't. Because no only is he blending in you're not actively looking for a Dwight most of the time as killer. Claudette's get tunneled no matter what.

    I wore the gold dress, rank 1, no perks, no items and STILL got tunneled for being "hard to see". That excuse is bullshit. Just say you hate Claudette's because of either 1 YouTuber or you're a bandwagon hater. Period.

    The most toxic mains are Dwights and everyone is that stupid cult of Dwight have been the most toxic, racist, hacking, PoS, I've ever seen in any game.

    ######### wich youtuber? XD I play rank 1 killer for 2 years now and the only other character blending every time is adam. But you see claudettes most of the time so its them who scare me.

  • Jesus dude this whole post was made as a joke

  • This is legit the best thing ever. I want to main PH now.