Is the sound The Spirit makes when getting stunned a placeholder?

She sounds exactly like The Nurse!
Ctrl C + Ctrl V
@not_Queen

Comments

  • Should had been the shut down windows sound
  • Considering the new Survivor's sounds are all the same as Tapp's, it's probably a placeholder.
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    Considering the new Survivor's sounds are all the same as Tapp's, it's probably a placeholder.

    Hopefully yes...

  • Em... Maybe because it's just PTB?

  • @Milo said:
    Em... Maybe because it's just PTB?

    Not asking you tho, you may speculate but this question goes to the devs!

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Milo said:
    Em... Maybe because it's just PTB?

    Not asking you tho, you may speculate but this question goes to the devs!

    General Discussion. I can answer if i want to

  • @Milo said:

    General Discussion. I can answer if i want to

    Never said you couldn't, just telling you that your answears aren't accurate to me.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Milo said:

    General Discussion. I can answer if i want to

    Never said you couldn't, just telling you that your answears aren't accurate to me.

    How is that not accurate XD

  • @Vankruze said:
    pretty sure most of the male killers sound exactly the same when they're stunned too. Honestly not a big deal and certainly nothing to write home about.

    Male killers with uniqe stun sounds:
    Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Billy, Slight change on Myers, LeatherFace, Freddy and Clown.
    And so for the female killers!
    Exept for The Spirit

  • @Milo said:

    How is that not accurate XD


    That's a guess.
    And I don't find that to be accurate, even if you do. I don't care!
    ''I don't find it accurate''

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Milo said:

    How is that not accurate XD


    That's a guess.
    And I don't find that to be accurate, even if you do. I don't care!
    ''I don't find it accurate''

    So basically "Go away (maybe) right person!"

  • @Milo said:

    So basically "Go away (maybe) right person!"

    Not telling you to go away, but I'm gonna do that bcs I feel like we're just typing a lot of useless messages right now.

    I came for a dev to answear and noone did.
    So be it, let's leave this thread now! :)

  • @Skorpanio said:

    @Milo said:

    So basically "Go away (maybe) right person!"

    Not telling you to go away, but I'm gonna do that bcs I feel like we're just typing a lot of useless messages right now.

    I came for a dev to answear and noone did.
    So be it, let's leave this thread now! :)

    Sure. Have a nice evening :chuffed:

  • @Milo said:

    Sure. Have a nice evening :chuffed:

    Late response but u2!