why there's no nurse skin? :(

the nurses from Silent Hill are most likely the favorite "monsters" in the whole franchise, why is there no skin for them? Julie could have this, or nurse could.

Comments

  • There's going to be a legendary outfit for Spirit in the future, that could possibly be the SH nurse skin.

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    There's going to be a legendary outfit for Spirit in the future, that could possibly be the SH nurse skin.

    LeaksbyDaylight already removed the "Legendary"-Part. Besides that, I would assume that "Legendary" simply means it is a Set.

    Other than that, I hope they dont release Legendary Skins for some Original Characters which turn them into Licensed Characters.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364734#Comment_1364734

    LeaksbyDaylight already removed the "Legendary"-Part. Besides that, I would assume that "Legendary" simply means it is a Set.

    Other than that, I hope they dont release Legendary Skins for some Original Characters which turn them into Licensed Characters.

    Ah I missed that last bit.

    Also why not have original characters get licensed skins? It opens a lot of possibilities in the future.

  • There is no Nurse skin, because the developers wann kill the Nurse for good.

    They don't fix her bugs, they addd a map that is litterally littered with unblinkable areas.

    I think the developers regret ever having added her to the game, and just want to forget her.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    There is no Nurse skin, because the developers wann kill the Nurse for good.

    They don't fix her bugs, they addd a map that is litterally littered with unblinkable areas.

    I think the developers regret ever having added her to the game, and just want to forget her.

    I meant silent hill nurse skin