...since the devs seem to take everything streamers say as gospel word, even if I have no idea what the alleged infringement I'm being accused of would be.
And we don't ban without evidence as I am sure you are well aware. The fallacy that we take people's word for something really does need to be stopped right here, it does way more harm than good. And is completely not true, nobody is or has been banned without sufficient proof!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And we don't ban without evidence as I am sure you are well aware. The fallacy that we take people's word for something really does need to be stopped right here, it does way more harm than good. And is completely not true, nobody is or has been banned without sufficient proof!