Now that I’ve gone against
Pyramid Head multiple times in the last few days I honestly don’t like him.Don’t get me wrong we all have killers we like and killers we don’t like.I mean it will take time to get used to a killer like him but I feel like he would be abused by trolls who like to tunnel and only tunnel.I just had a game where he deliberately used his that red stuff around generators so we couldn’t finish them.
Comments
The sauce despawns quickly if it's put too close to a gen.
Also, you can just crouch through it to not get affected.
Also those trolls will be easily countered once you know how he works, his tunnel "tactic" isnt really that good.
Thanks for the tips guys I won’t give up going against him.
Shouldn't be considering he's meant to be a counter tunnel Killer.
Sorry i didnt understand the wording there. But i dont he is a tunnel nor that promotes tunnel, the fact that his cages spawn on the other side of the map should tell you that his not meant to tunnel.
Yeah, I was agreeing with you. His entire existence is antithetical to tunneling.
Sorry i didnt really gave you a tip, but my best tip right now is loop him, he is very loopable if you cab avoid his range atack.
Oh ok english isnt my first language so i was kind of confused there xD.