Can you?

Can you create, the most TOXIC, IRRITATING and ANNOYING build, for both survivor and killer? OBS: Any build is counted and reviewed with the killer's power. For example, if you do a build to Trapper, and it is very annoying for him, I/we are couting with the Trapper's abilities. START!

Comments

  • While not illegal, I wouldn’t support toxic playstyle for either side...ya ruining the game I love and making our queues longer.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    While not illegal, I wouldn’t support toxic playstyle for either side...ya ruining the game I love and making our queues longer.

    Bro I did not create this post to support toxicity, I just looking for opinions man, I don't like toxicity.

  • @ZeroCelsiuz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362700#Comment_1362700

    Bro I did not create this post to support toxicity, I just looking for opinions man, I don't like toxicity.

    lol. I cannot be the only one to see the irony here, knew I should’ve just kept quiet as this topic isn’t worthy of a response.

  • Just exist in the game. As surv or killer. You will be called toxic no matter what.


    but to give direct examples:

    Surv: OoO, DS, BT, HeadOn, purple flashlight

    Killer: Bubba, Insidious, Agitation, IronGrip, Franklins (?)


    EDIT: as surv bring a Key and as Bubba/Killer a Mori

  • @Mooks said:

    Just exist in the game. As surv or killer. You will be called toxic no matter what.

    but to give direct examples:

    Surv: OoO, DS, BT, HeadOn, purple flashlight

    Killer: Bubba, Insidious, Agitation, IronGrip, Franklins (?)

    I do you one better: remove franklins and add noed to that build

  • @bingbongboi90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362735#Comment_1362735

    I do you one better: remove franklins and add noed to that build

    Yeah! You are right, that’s why Franklins got a question mark, I knew there would be something... „better“

  • A player’s loadout doesn’t make them toxic. If you’re basing this all on free 2nd chances, then perhaps our definitions of “toxic”’are different.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    A player’s loadout doesn’t make them toxic. If you’re basing this all on free 2nd chances, then perhaps our definitions of “toxic”’are different.

    While the loadout is not toxic itself, we all know that certain loadout can be used in toxic ways.

  • Killer: Anti-gen Freddy (with snares); Pop Goes the Weasel, Thrilling Tremors, Surge, Sloppy Butcher; Swing Chain & Paint Brush Add-on (keep people in dream & slower repair speed). Only rule, spam the hell out of snares at every loop you get to. Added bonus: have a crap connection or use a VPN so that you can dedicate some poor fools.

    Survivor: Decisive Strike, Head On, Quick & Quiet, Iron Will; Purple Flashlight with 2 Battery add-ons. 2 rules: Must play as Blendette, Bunny Feng, or Nea with Pink Hair & Face Mask, AND Must click flashlight, T-bag, or point at the killer any chance you get. Added bonus: DC before the killer kills you.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362715#Comment_1362715

    lol. I cannot be the only one to see the irony here, knew I should’ve just kept quiet as this topic isn’t worthy of a response.

    "Hey everybody, Can you tell me where you can buy the cheapest best quallity of drugs? Btw i don't support drugs i'm just looking for opinions"

    Yeah, the backwards logic some people post here never fails to surprise me

  • There's no such thing as a toxic build. Anything that is in the game intentionally can't be toxic.