one hit hack on switch

I was playing on the Nintendo switch tonight 6/17/2020 and was facing a hag and she was one hitting all survivors in game is it a hack or a bug she had no perks that could cause that and she was only carrying a mori with devour hope may i add. Was really upset I dident even know you could hack the game on the switch

Comments

  • If she had devour hope like you said...That can allow her to 1 hit ppl.

  • @get65 said:

    I was playing on the Nintendo switch tonight 6/17/2020 and was facing a hag and she was one hitting all survivors in game is it a hack or a bug she had no perks that could cause that and she was only carrying a mori with devour hope may i add. Was really upset I dident even know you could hack the game on the switch

    facing a hag and she was one hitting all survivors


    she was only carrying a mori with devour hope

    Reading is neat.

    Perhaps you could read the discription of Hex: Devour Hope.

    unnamed.jpg
  • Devour Hope one shot starts at 3 tokens


    Please read perk descriptions for more detail on the perk before jumping to conclusions.

  • Hag to OP on Switch. I want my money back! ☺