killer lunge and basic attack bug pc/console

This happens almost all the time idk if it's a server problem or what but it's very frustrating, sometimes the game even turns your killer in a spastic way and you end up slashing the air and lose the game because of it, might even be auto aim who knows

11:59

https://youtu.be/FRcy1HJ3Tvs

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I get this all the time as Nurse. I lunge, camera locks on survivor, and my weapons just ... goes through their body without a hit being registered.

    It has increased dramatically since the last patch, so I assume they are tinkering with the serverside hit registration, which is as predicted, bound to rob killlers of hits.

  • yeah I've had survivors on my toe and I swing and it just goes through them. Really frustrating knowing every swing is a gamble on whether it will work or not.

  • To top it off This has been happening for months as well

  • That's autoaim aka aim dressing. They are still in denial that it exists

  • Just happened to me at least 4 times today and I ABHOR IT, please prioritize this in the upcoming hotfix thx <3